View Profile Pikochu

4 Movie Reviews

YOU DID ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB ON YOUR FIRST ANIMATION! AND COREY AND STANPAI DID BEAUTIFUL VOICES AS USUAL!!! JUST BEAUTIFUL JOBS ALL AROUND! ♡(> ਊ <)♡

BonumShxt responds:

😭😭😭😭Thanks for the nice words
Thanks for helping me too!

I'm gonna come out and say it, this definitely has to be one of my favorite jam animations!!! The music was a wonderful choice, the way you designed the characters were super adorable! And it was such a great idea to go with a Tom and Jerry outtake with both the silence and the cartoony violence of cat and mouse! You truly did an amazing job on this mastapiece!!! Just astounding! ♡(> ਊ <)♡

Such an honor to do art for this lovely animation!!! You really did get the blockhead down spot on! If you ever need more, I'd love to do it for ya anytime! o((*^▽^*))o

2 Game Reviews

I got to see myself on the 45th floor!!! I'm so happy I got to be part of this Collab, it turned out so beautifully! Gotta give love to all the hard work everyone did! So glad I got to be among these amazing artists in this!!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+

progamer09 responds:

why thank you

This was a such a fun little button masher for sure! I'm determined to get all the medals on this one day! I will say though, using a gamepad is still a bit of a problem, it's just that attacking won't work on my end! Overall, still a kickass game! Definitely brings me back to those good castle crasher years! (●♡∀♡)

35 Art Reviews

The way you color is just absolutely beautiful! I hope to one day achieve this level!!!

I'm also a huge Zim nerd so YES!!! I hope to Dib in the future! You are doing an amazing job!!! (✿ ♡‿♡)

I LOVE THIS MAN WITH ALL MY HEART ALONG WITH DEXTER ♡(> ਊ <)♡ HE IS A BEAUTIFUL BOY AND HE NEEDS TO BE DRAWN MORE

PepperJams responds:

EEEEE thank you Pikochu!! you are a wonderful bean. I'll be sure to try pffff. Him and Dexter are the power couple of the century lol

I LOVE THIS BOY SO MUCH!!! You drew Sharbat so adorable, It makes me super happy everytime I see it!!! ♡(> ਊ <)♡

"Pico Pi!" (◕ᴥ◕)